Viral Sensations

Whatever

Moderator: Modulators

How many toilet paper rolls do you use in a week?

Total votes: 0
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Re: Viral Sensations

Post by RUBBISH »

15849679216891361967026.jpg
This death count sidebar on CNN is absolutely fucking subhuman scummy money grubbing fear based shit.
Its up all day...fucking assholes.

I hope whoever thought this was a good idea to run all damn day falls down the fucking stairs and lands in a pile of used needles and still gooey anal dildos.

Oh cool some dickhead with a British accent is talking so they must me smart...fucking duh.
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

RUBBISH wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:53 am Image
This death count sidebar on CNN is absolutely fucking subhuman scummy money grubbing fear based shit.
Its up all day...fucking assholes.

I hope whoever thought this was a good idea to run all damn day falls down the fucking stairs and lands in a pile of used needles and still gooey anal dildos.

Oh cool some dickhead with a British accent is talking so they must me smart...fucking duh.
timdrage
Noise Artist

Post by timdrage »

On lockdown here in the UK now tooo peek

RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

received_221705485613346.jpeg
Viewed 1310 times
received_1019068855160661.jpeg
Viewed 1310 times
place holder
WhiteWarlock
Merzowie

Post by WhiteWarlock »

Pigswill
Noise Artist

Post by Pigswill »

My favorite thing lately has been the Johns Hopkins University outbreak map:
ARE-YOU-SCARED-YET.png
I wonder why they decided to go with RED for the Total Confirmed number, but WHITE for Total Deaths. Also today, they removed the number of Chinese-specific cases and the number of recoveries from the graph in the bottom right corner.

Meanwhile, a bunch of my neighbors have been getting together and hanging out in their driveways while their kids play together outside all day.

And I'm spending time inside looking at pics. Like these!
coronavirus-travel-memes-9.png
Viewed 1301 times
r0_0_960_644_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
Viewed 1301 times
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Whoops...

An Arizona man has died after ingesting chloroquine phosphate xe2x80x94 believing it would protect him from becoming infected with the coronavirus. The man's wife also ingested the substance and is under critical care.

The toxic ingredient they consumed was not the medication form of chloroquine, used to treat malaria in humans. Instead, it was an ingredient listed on a parasite treatment for fish.

The man's wife told NBC News she'd watched televised briefings during which President Orange Shit Gibbon talked about the potential benefits of chloroquine. Even though no drugs are approved to prevent or treat COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus, some early research suggests it may be useful as a therapy.

The name "chloroquine" resonated with the man's wife, who asked that her name not be used to protect the family's privacy. She'd used it previously to treat her koi fish.

"I saw it sitting on the back shelf and thought, 'Hey, isn't that the stuff they're talking about on TV?'"

The couple xe2x80x94 both in their 60s and potentially at higher risk for complications of the virus xe2x80x94 decided to mix a small amount of the substance with a liquid and drink it as a way to prevent the coronavirus.

"We were afraid of getting sick," she said.
Within 20 minutes, both became extremely ill, at first feeling "dizzy and hot."

"I started vomiting," the woman told NBC News. "My husband started developing respiratory problems and wanted to hold my hand."

She called 911. The emergency responders "were asking a lot of questions" about what they'd consumed. "I was having a hard time talking, falling down."
Shortly after he arrived at the hospital, her husband died.
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Repeat meme with updated quote.

onfire
xe2x80x9cIxe2x80x99m getting news that some [people] would like to throw graduation parties,xe2x80x9d said Vincenzo De Luca, the president of Campania, said in a Facebook live statement. xe2x80x9cWe will send police. With flame-throwers.
Capture+_2020-03-16-17-15-58-2.png
Viewed 1290 times
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

RUBBISH wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:56 am Whoops...

An Arizona man has died after ingesting chloroquine phosphate xe2x80x94 believing it would protect him from becoming infected with the coronavirus. The man's wife also ingested the substance and is under critical care.
image.png
Viewed 1286 times
WhiteWarlock
Merzowie

Post by WhiteWarlock »

RUBBISH wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:56 am Whoops...
The toxic ingredient they consumed was not the medication form of chloroquine, used to treat malaria in humans. Instead, it was an ingredient listed on a parasite treatment for fish.
chloroquine also seriously drops blood pressure through the floor and should not be mixed with other medications...
or else it will stop the ticker/heart...
research before ingesting???
and don't take parasite treatment for fish during Panicdemic...
add him for c19 death toll...
no one will ever know the difference...

derp de derp

skull