How deep is the rabbit hole?

Moderator: Modulators

NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Re: How deep is the rabbit hole?

Post by NoiseWiki »

RUBBISH wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:51 am
NoiseWiki wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:37 am Image
My favorite article about this so far was one with a description of 'balls of worms' being expelled that actually is a ball of intestinal lining thats been scoured/ripped away by the iindustrial level deworming agent!
Weird.. I remember talking to this friend of a friend years back who was going on about some colon cleanse that from what he described sounded similar but he believed it was a form of colonic plaque
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

NoiseWiki wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:27 am
NoiseWiki wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:37 am Image
My favorite article about this so far was one with a description of 'balls of worms' being expelled that actually is a ball of intestinal lining thats been scoured/ripped away by the iindustrial level deworming agent!
Weird.. I remember talking to this friend of a friend years back who was going on about some colon cleanse that from what he described sounded similar but he believed it was a form of colonic plaque
All it would take to prove the worm theory is a microscope and some parasitic worm reference images.

The colonic plaque (if That's even a thing?) theory I presume would require an actual doctor and some lab work of some sort and multiple samples and sorts of scientific research stuff and things.
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

RUBBISH wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:29 am
NoiseWiki wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:27 am

All it would take to prove the worm theory is a microscope and some parasitic worm reference images.

The colonic plaque (if That's even a thing?) theory I presume would require an actual doctor and some lab work of some sort and multiple samples and sorts of scientific research stuff and things.
You mean to tell me there are worms that I can't see with my own eyes?
¾ dead
Merzwow

Post by ¾ dead »

I survived Covid. Ivermectin sure was effective for me (and my mom, and my step dad. The later probably should have died, considering how fragile his health was to begin with), BTW.

Don't believe everything you hear from American corporatist-fascist pig talking heads who take it up the colon shilling for Pfizer and to earn/maintain their good boy career-points, okay? I'm not saying don't get vaccinated, but if you live in the US, just step back and consider for a moment how fucking HARD you're being lied and propagandized to constantly by pieces of greedy fucking shit and all of their bought-and-paid-for whores in the media, okay? Just because big pharma companies can't rake in shit-tons of cash through Ivermectin scripts the way they can with an endless stream of new and improved vaccines, boosters and daily RX miracle supplements doesn't mean it doesn't work.

Ivermectin is used in humans. Regularly. The reports of mass poisonings from overdosing on horse-sized doses are exaggerated. Heavily. They also seem to be relegated mostly to people from Mississippi (As a MS native, I can attest to the fact that we isn't good at math). The drug has been in use, both in humans and non-human mammals, for longer than I've been alive I think. For whatever reason, proper doses are effective at mitigating the effects of covid because the drug limits/blocks the virus's ability to enter cells and self-replicate. It's not magic. It's not a miracle. It's just science. It is effective in mitigating the worst effects and decreasing the longevity of illness, especially when taken in the early stages of covid. Very cut and dry. Only idiots can't calculate dosages (and that is assuming they really insist on using the non-pill variants for humans, if only because the tablets have become so prohibitively expensive).

I hope we can still be friends. I hope you won't try to burn me as a heretic. I usually don't get involved in this sort of thing, but this is all so much bullshit, I really can't stand it.
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

¾ dead wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:13 pm
I hope we can still be friends. I hope you won't try to burn me as a heretic. I usually don't get involved in this sort of thing, but this is all so much bullshit, I really can't stand it.
I'm glad you recovered.. so did I .. wasn't very bad for me but the symptoms were weird

the horse meme above could apply to ketamine as well as ivermectin

anyway the whole point of this thread is to make fun of conspiracy theories... image memes only, do not discuss them seriously.
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

¾ dead wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:13 pm
I hope we can still be friends.
Sure. Can you loan me $500 friend?

But of course don't take take a horse sized dose of meds...

Anyhow here's this.
received_286061529730061.jpeg
Viewed 984 times
place holder
zombra
Noise Noob

Post by zombra »

¾ dead wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:13 pm I survived Covid. Ivermectin sure was effective for me (and my mom, and my step dad. The later probably should have died, considering how fragile his health was to begin with), BTW.
https://www.thedesertreview.com/opinion ... 19364.html
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

post hoc ergo propter hoc

Post by NoiseWiki »

https://www.statnews.com/2021/08/25/ive ... -evidence/
India experienced a decrease in the number of COVID-19 cases in May 2021. However, no data is available to support the claim that this is causally associated with the recommendation to use ivermectin. The reduced spread of the disease began before India released official recommendations to use that drug. In spite of several clinical studies, no reliable evidence is available to suggest that hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin are effective against COVID-19. At the moment, international health agencies and scientific societies discourage using these drugs to treat COVID-19, except in clinical trials designed to assess their efficacy.
https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/ ... ay-pundit/

From here out this thread is image memes only
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

1633398717527.jpg
Viewed 933 times
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard