farce

Moderator: Modulators

banned
Merzfinity

Re: farce

Post by banned »

obviously there have been excellent people before.

maybe we should start some hippy commune away from influencers and social media?
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

Social_Drift wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:32 pm obviously there have been excellent people before.

maybe we should start some hippy commune away from influencers and social media?

banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

NoiseWiki wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:10 pm
Social_Drift wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:32 pm obviously there have been excellent people before.

hell yeah... i'n outside my body and still ripping the bong :D
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

what happened to all the pretend noise naziz?? were they REAL nazis? i can't call it at all lol. i reckon either they're holed up somewhere trying to explain their more special interests to alex jones, or pagan Druidic rites to bring about naked peace haha

WHICH?
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

Social_Drift wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:23 pm what happened to all the pretend noise naziz?? were they REAL nutsies? i can't call it at all lol. i reckon either they're holed up somewhere trying to explain their more special interests to alex jones, or pagan Druidic rites to bring about naked peace haha

WHICH?
Go check out Special Interests
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

NoiseWiki wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:30 pm
Social_Drift wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:23 pm what happened to all the pretend noise naziz?? were they REAL nutsies? i can't call it at all lol. i reckon either they're holed up somewhere trying to explain their more special interests to alex jones, or pagan Druidic rites to bring about naked peace haha

WHICH?
i'd rather not...
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

Social_Drift wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:43 pm
NoiseWiki wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:30 pm

WHICH?
i'd rather not...
I forget the name of the group but I'm in some harshnoise group and there's lots of posts of questionable material. I've seen a few "discussions" of whether one tolerates artists despite their personal beliefs or actions and plenty of those who are ambivalent about and think if the art is good it doesn't matter if they're a nutsy
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

i listen to noise nazis, i mean the noise; don't have a problem with that... wouldn't promote their ideas / person, and probably not their noise.

i mean EzRA poUND WAs anti sEMItiC.actually elio was probably worse, just less political.
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

i can't see it happening, nazism i mean. nothing to do with Orange Shit Gibbon, "jews", capitalism, i just think that people don't want stormtroops knocking at their door hah... mind you. if it happens, i'm getting shot in the head for being a total chi... left wing douche lol
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Everyone is cool with nutsy art until a nutsy moves next door to them and thier sister marries a nutsy then nazis aren't so cool any longer

NIMBY...nazis in my back yard!

Or until some meth nutsy robs thier gear from the show for meth and flea market knives. How cool is it then?
place holder