Images that based on that other thread should also get your Facebook account restricted

Moderator: Modulators

NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Re: Images that based on that other thread should also get your Facebook account restricted

Post by NoiseWiki »

image.png
Viewed 772 times
banned
Merzfinity

Re: Images that based on that other thread should also get your Facebook account restricted

Post by banned »

I'm safe - as long as they don't start capturing audio ^
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

image.png
Viewed 755 times
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

20220411_065720.jpg
Viewed 736 times
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

Well apparently big advertisers get a pass .. this image is ok

Screenshot_20220414-065418_Facebook.jpg

But this one is not ..
20220422_103522.jpg
Viewed 702 times
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

Here's a fine example of why Facebook is fucked up. You can't show closeups of people with ball gags in their mouth because that according to community standards is obscene. But showing a medium shot is totally fine
img_1_1650648589119.jpg
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Re: Images that will get your Facebook account restricted

Post by RUBBISH »

Polish_20220516_143914389.jpg
Viewed 673 times
Now I haven't posted this to facebook but I'm gonna say this would be a good image to get banned with.
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

RUBBISH wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 12:40 pm Image

Now I haven't posted this to facebook but I'm gonna say this would be a good image to get banned with.
This is a good one.. not really sure what FB would do or more specifically what the AI would do. On one hand it's fantastical and they seem to give way to images that aren't real. They make a specific exception for superimposing buttocks and buttholes on public figures but this is a vagina on the face of an unknown person. It also seems to react more readily to images that are full frame with detail. Some of the images I investigated would not trigger the AI if they weren't full frame however one of the images I got dinged for that is exactly that so it's a crap shoot.
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

NoiseWiki wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 1:24 pm

This is a good one.. not really sure what FB would do or more specifically what the AI would do. On one hand it's fantastical and they seem to give way to images that aren't real. They make a specific exception for superimposing buttocks and buttholes on public figures but this is a vagina on the face of an unknown person. It also seems to react more readily to images that are full frame with detail. Some of the images I investigated would not trigger the AI if they weren't full frame however one of the images I got dinged for that is exactly that so it's a crap shoot.
I rarely do ironic misogyny, but yeah, she seems cool.
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

drift wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:41 am
NoiseWiki wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 1:24 pm

I rarely do ironic misogyny, but yeah, she seems cool.
Not sure how this is anti woman.
Now I do assume whoever made this didnt like this woman person so it could be anti her but anti all women...naw
or
maybe the creator just thought this was a sicko funny thing to do and it is and a dick on a guys or girls or a dogs face would also be funny.

Sexually humorous/shocking images are not always sexist or anti anything. Some things are just to be stupid and silly.

But then again this could be anti woman depending on how its presented
place holder