drift wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:18 pm just don't do it man... soz
This seems 'sus'...what set this off?
Explain sir.
place holder
banned
Merzfinity

Re: ironic/hipster racsim

Post by banned »

oh my Utah saints / anti semitic attempt at satirising racist slurs sorry... NOT YOU hah
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

if someone would have said that to_me... I'd probably stop, move away, then lmfao at how stupid they were. idk if that makes it bona fide anything but stupid, but yeah... ironic racism is a bad fit for me imho
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

drift wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 1:31 am if someone would have said that to_me... I'd probably stop, move away, then lmfao at how stupid they were. idk if that makes it bona fide anything but stupid, but yeah... ironic racism is a bad fit for me imho
The swastikas in in early punk seem related to both biker leather outlaw type subculture and the idea especially in the UK where parents had either fought in or grew up(getting bombed by the Nazis) during WW2 would be particularly offensive and shocking.
That ironic punk hipsterism did last into the 1980s.
place holder
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

RUBBISH wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:37 pm
drift wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 1:31 am if someone would have said that to_me... I'd probably stop, move away, then lmfao at how stupid they were. idk if that makes it bona fide anything but stupid, but yeah... ironic racism is a bad fit for me imho
The swastikas in in early punk seem related to both biker leather outlaw type subculture and the idea especially in the UK where parents had either fought in or grew up(getting bombed by the Nazis) during WW2 would be particularly offensive and shocking.
yeah. hipsters these days are like... I remember someone saying it's mega easy to do (though I found it too difficult). I dunno what that says... just superficial I guess.
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

drift wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:40 pm
yeah. hipsters these days are like... I remember someone saying it's mega easy to do (though I found it too difficult). I dunno what that says... just superficial I guess.
Ok so...someone told you it was easy to be ironicly racist? Like say dressing like a redneck or the UK equivalent? Or what...what was thier advice about this. Who is this person. What other things have they said?
place holder
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

RUBBISH wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 1:12 pm
drift wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:40 pm

Ok so...someone told you it was easy to be ironicly racist? Like say dressing like a redneck or the UK equivalent? Or what...what was thier advice about this. Who is this person. What other things have they said?
I was just talking about hipsters. no idea what you're raging about
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

are you raging at me for being unemployed? sorry man.
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

drift wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 1:30 pm are you raging at me for being unemployed? sorry man.
How dare you sponge off the American taxes I didn't even pay! You dang old English British whatever kingdom people not contributing to American society! Its about time y'all pay your fair share and support this country! Rik Mayal and Benny Hill didn't die for this!
place holder