Man machine is way better in German.
place holder
Pigswill
Noise Artist

Re: Latest album purchase(s)

Post by Pigswill »

deliphone-your-life-is-textbook-stuff-600x600.jpg
Viewed 564 times
The year is 3020. Hello. It's been a while since you made this album. For its 1,000 year anniversary I decided to double the length of the album. I'm you in the future, by the way.
Picked up a digital copy of "Your Life Is Textbook Stuff, Man: Teacher Edition" by Deliphone which was released today. Influences include Animal Collective and Black Dice which becomes quickly apparent after playing. The music is loosely composed with a variety of eclectic sounds and samples, becoming a whirlwind of sound where every moment is a departure from the last. I get the sense that Deliphone has a lot of fun when putting these songs together. I'd recommend this if you want to listen to something lighthearted that plays with your imagination.
¾ dead
Merzwow

Re: Latest album purchase(s)

Post by ¾ dead »

I'm now officially a level-77 weeb. I used a proxy service for the first time to order shite from Japan:
All praise to Saint Maso for introducing me to Zelda approximately 1,000 years ago (I think. Maybe it was somebody else. Daniel's just the first person I think of when it comes to shit like this). The other CD is the OST for Blood Reign, which is an OVA I saw in middle school around the same time I first saw Gummo. Both left a big impression.