Real name: Nico Roxe
Years back, I started a project called xNKx, a name that evolved into Noise Krov. It is a personal exploration of experimental sounds, textures and analog creations inspired in the innermost desire of liberation and against the anthropocentric dream of humanity.
I have been involved in DIY music since I was a kid. I love sound-noise, electronically generated analog sounds, and been surrounded by a labyrinth of cables that is constantly multiplying without control and taking over.
With Noise Krov I mostly focus on Harsh Noise and Dark Ambient sounds, but I always leave a door open for other experimentation.
There is an uncontrollable impulse of expression through sound that begins organically and mutates during its creation.
I use basic analog synthesizers and filters going through different pedal effects to the mix. I also use discarded machines such as old TVs, radios, sound analyzers, construction tools and anything that creates sound through electricity.
Lately, I have been working mostly with modular synthesizers, trying to use a minimal amount of equipment. Also including interactivity in my live performances using video, video-synths, Freeduinos, and computers.
There is a constant search for new ways to explore found sounds that can be transformed. I am interested as to how they are perceived by the human senses.
- "World Water War", NODAPL NOISE Compilation - Benefit for the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe resistance against the construction of the Dakota Access Pipeline / CHTHONIC STREAMS - 2016 
- "Intersectional Point Of View", SYNTHESIS VOL. 2 compilation / Urban Arts Berlin - 2015 
- "System Failure", MERZBOW - A Sonic Tribute From Berlin compilation / Urban Arts Berlin - 2013 
- "Unrestraint", Escape From Darkness Records – EFD02, EP 2009 / Discogs: 
- "Implosion", Self released 2008 / Soundclod: