Sir Edgar Carpenter
Sir Edgar Carpenter is a young noise/experimental musician from Mexico City, working since 2008, principally on music transformations.
Influenced in The Beatles's "Revolution 9", Edgar is known in the internet for his continuing noise and experimental releases, mostly known by a series of albums dedicated to animated TV shows (Killing Cartoon Society's Saga) and protest albums.
He's owner of Script Sound Recordings's net-label since 2010, and also has a side net-label, Statika Records. He is very well known by his working process, consisting in transformation of music and sounds in a heavy way, and because of his Vocal Synthesizers technique (his own voice imitating synthesizer sounds and post-transformed from microphones).
He belongs to the Ruido Latino's social network, and he's already known as one of the most important experimental projects from Mexico, and Latin America. He's always available to work in collaborations, splits, and compilation/remix projects.
From January to September 2013, Sir Edgar Carpenter left his activities due to his personal obligations. He released his comeback album in October 2013, and announced the reissue of his musical catalogue in remastered and extended versions.
Edgar Carpenter will release a new studio album in june 2014, titled "Walking Over Water". Also, he announced that his new protest album Portrait Of A Fucker will be released in august 2014, dedicated to Mexico's president, Enrique Peña Nieto.
- Sir & Lord (collaboration with LordByronIsMyLord)(released also as CDr)
- Broflovski's Killers: A Noise Tribute To South Park (K.C.S. Volume 1)
- Appeared on "Noise Varieties" compilation by FFM Records
- He's Sixteen, He's Alive & He's Live!
- Split (with Dust Cult & Redfilled)
- Broken Universes EP
- Lights And Shadows
- Tickle Is Not Pervertion
- Imagine Me: A Noise Tribute To Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (K.C.S. Volume 2)
- Broflovski's Killers Reworked & Remixed (Remix compilation album by other artists)
- Make Mac Bleed Minitour Part 1 (Digital boxset)
- 3 Avantgarde Pieces Of Piano & Musique Concrete
- Syringe (as Syringe's project)
- Absolutamente Nada Normal (Bootleg / out of print)
- Black Dawn At The Northern Lands
- Criminal World (collaboration with Byron Muñoz)
- Some Screams In The Darkness
- Appeared on "Sounds Of The Underworld" compilation by Scriptsound Recordings
- Looptronica: A Noise Tribute To Jacob Two-Two (K.C.S. Volume 3)
- For Love To Music (as My Wrong Note's melodyc project)
- Sessions 2008 (Digital boxset)
- The Lost Symphonies (Digital boxset)
- The Looptronica Sessions
- In Heaven Or Hell It's Evil
- Destructive Volume One
- Rage (2014 Re-Issue)
- Walking Over Water
- The Looptronica Sessions (2014 Deluxe Expanded Edition)
- Broflovski's Killers: A Noise Tribute To South Park (2014 Re-Issue)
- Imagine Me: A Noise Tribute To Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends (2014 Re-Issue)
- Looptronica: A Noise Tribute To Jacob Two-Two (2014 Re-Issue)
- The Same Shit
- Portrait Of A Fucker
- Human Enemy: A Noise Tribute To Robotboy (K.C.S. Volume 4)
- The Complete Human Enemy
- Mexicanos Idiotas
- Re-Works (new My Wrong Note album)
All his works are available for free download at his blog:
Facebook: "Sir Edgar Carpenter" or "Edgar Lázaro Martínez"