Sir Edgar Carpenter
Sir Edgar Carpenter is a young noise/experimental musician from Mexico City, working since 2008, principally on music transformations.
Influenced in The Beatles's "Revolution 9", Edgar is known in the internet for his continuing noise and experimental releases, mostly known by a series of albums dedicated to animated TV shows (Killing Cartoon Society's Saga) and protest albums. He runs Scriptsound Recordings's netlabel since 2010.
He belongs to the Ruido Latino's comunnity, and he's already known as one of the most important experimental projects from Mexico, and Latin America.
- Sir & Lord (collaboration with LordByronIsMyLord)(released also as CDr)
- Broflovski's Killers: A Noise Tribute To South Park (K.C.S. Volume 1)
- Appeared on "Noise Varieties" compilation by FFM Records
- He's Sixteen, He's Alive & He's Live!
- Split (with Dust Cult & Redfilled)
- Broken Universes EP
- Lights And Shadows
- Tickle Is Not Pervertion
- Imagine Me: A Noise Tribute To Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (K.C.S. Volume 2)
- Broflovski's Killers Reworked & Remixed (Remix compilation album by other artists)
- Make Mac Bleed Minitour Part 1 (Digital boxset)
- 3 Avantgarde Pieces Of Piano & Musique Concrete
- The Lost Symphonies's boxset (Stolen and unreleased)
- Syringe (as Syringe's project)
- Absolutamente Nada Normal (Bootleg / out of print)
- Black Dawn At The Northern Lands
- Criminal World (collaboration with Byron Muñoz)
- Some Screams In The Darkness
- Appeared on "Sounds Of The Underworld" compilation by Scriptsound Recordings
- Looptronica: A Noise Tribute To Jacob Two-Two (K.C.S. Volume 3)
- Wisdom Takes Over The World
- Number One (as Gothica Surrealista's dark ambient project)
- Anti-Bullying Symphony (In Seven Movements)
- Bright Stars
- Sessions 2008 (Digital boxset)
- The Lost Symphonies (Digital boxset)
- The Looptronica Sessions (Double-Disc)
- For Love To Music (as My Wrong Note's project)
All his works are available for free download at his blog: