DEATH PACT INTERNATIONAL
Death Pact International is a musical concept project created by legendary "power electronics" and "death industrial" project The Grey Wolves<ref>Maggi, E.; Wertham/Foresta di Ferro interview, Chainlink DLK (2002)</ref> during the 1980s. The essential concept behind Death Pact International (DPI) is that anyone can produce music, perform live, or utilise any other media, under the name. All DPI material is open to use by anyone in any way as long as it remains under the banner of Death Pact International. It could be said that DPI is the first Open Source music project.
In an interview in Black Magazine (Arne 1999) Marco Deplano described Death Pact International as "a power electronic/industrial project devoted to PURE CULTURAL TERRORISM."
- "Death Pact International will often deal with the dark side of human nature and the associated murderous vibes will be offensive and sickening to a lot of people. Therefore please note that by choosing to use the name Death Pact International you are tarring yourself with the same brush as other individuals / groups / units who operate under the banner of Death Pact International and who may not hold the same viewpoints as yourself."
Over the years the DPI moniker has been used by members of The Grey Wolves, Wertham, Genocide Organ and vidnaObmana, among others. DPI has also seen music released on such legendary labels as Korm Plastics, Staalplaat, and Open Wound, as well as many lesser noise noise labels. Most recently, Tho-So-AA and Operation Cleansweep members performed live as a unit of DPI in Tokyo, Japan.
DPI was born in 1985 and there have been a bunch of tapes and live actions done under this moniker.
- DEATH PACT II (KORM PLASTICS)
- DEATH SENTENCE (OPUS DEI SOCIETY)
- FEAR EATS THE SOUL (label unknown)
- HUMAN KULL (label unknown)
- MAILMUSIC' (Death PAct Mail Music)
- PEACE THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER (label unknown)
- TERROR LEADS TO BETTER DAYS (KORM PLASTICS)
- THERAPIE COMPILATIE 2 (THERAPIE ORGANISATIE)
- POWER ELECTRONIC 2000 (WMJ106)
- PSYCHIC WOLVES OF MIDGARD (Strength Through Joy)
- TRANSMISSIONS OF HATRED (Open Wound)
- AN END TO MASTERPIECES (Primate Electronics)